- Since I started working, it has always been within B2C and B2B sale.
- I have been working for Joe & The Juice as sales and staff management.
- I invested in a company called Frankly Juice, working day and night for making it work with my former partners Christian Seiersen & Christian Bowall and the PDM Nikolaj Seiersen - We became the first and biggest coldpressed juice company for the B2B market in Denmark and it still is.
- I was headhunted to Danaweb which is the single biggest company within its market in Denmark, selling websites and online marketing.
- Now I spend my time helping one of Denmarks biggest online health platforms for clinics who seeks the online patient, called Klinikker.dk. I later on invested more of my time and money in it, at the same time they ran there series A round, helping them both within sales & strategically as a member of the board.
- Besides that, I have started a small venture capital company called SiniusInvest(.dk), were I am searching for entrepreneurs in the very early stages within these 4 phases:
Phase 1) Early stage startup (Idea and concept development)
Phase 2) Establishing startups towards prototype product/services
Phase 3) Establishing startups, with prototype products/services and
Phase 4) Startups is ready for market entry
- Corporate strategy - Objective - Business plan - Online Marketing - Innovation - Negotiation - B2C & B2B sales - Customer segmentation - Customer Orientation - Team motivation
Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom
|Registration Date||27 February 2017|
Start your own profile and join the world’s largest angel investment community. It’s free to join and connect with exciting investment opportunities across a broad range of sectors.
It’s easy to create a pitch using our online form. Your pitch can be in front of our 201,727 investors before you know it.